Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ham and Cheese Crescents

For a little variety, I like to serve two kinds of roll up crescent roll appetizers. I begin these Ham and Cheese Crescents just like the Prosciutto Pinwheels. I roll out the refrigerator crescent rolls and seal the center seam. Instead of herb cheese, I spread the dough with a tablespoon of mustard.



Next I sprinkle with 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar


and top with slices of deli ham,


Then I roll them up and roll the roll in sesame seeds. Got that? Roll, roll, roll.


Slice each roll into 5 pieces and bake for 15-20 minutes at 375 degrees.


Ham it up Crescent Rolls

8 oz. pkg. crescent rolls
8 slices ham
4 t. mustard
1 cup shredded swiss or cheddar
2 T. sesame seeds

Roll up. Seal the seams. Cut each roll into 5 slices. Place the slices on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails