Sunday, May 31, 2009

Meal Plan June 1-7

Hello everyone! You may have noticed that it was quiet here on Krista's Kitchen over the weekend. This is where I was:








We were in D.C. for a wedding over the weekend. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful Saturday!

So, I'm back...for 2 days. Here's where I'm going next. My mom has put together a team for the Relay for Life, so I'm going home to support her team and feed some hungry relay participants.

Since I'll be away from my kitchen for most of the week, I'm posting the links below to some recipes you might want to try out in your kitchen. I'll still be posting throughout the week, including a report from the Relay for Life on Saturday. We have one full summer calendar, so look for lots of posts from the road through the month of August.

Monday June 1st

Inside Out Bacon Cheeseburgers
This time we're using the grill!

Tuesday June 2nd

Grillin' again...
Spicy Peanut Chicken Kabobs

Wednesday June 3rd

Grilled Egg and Cheese Sandwiches

Thursday June 4th

Spicy Tuna Linguine

Friday June 5th

New Mexico Style Pizza

Saturday June 6th

Let's grill out one more time!
Grilled Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches
Loved these!

Sunday June 7th

Italian Chopped Salad

2 comments:

Elyse said...

Looks like a fabulous time! Those are some lovely pics of D.C. Hope the wedding was fun! Have a great time at Relay for Life. What a wonderful thing your mom and her team are doing--and what a wonderful person you are to feed all those hungry participants! Have fun this week. And thanks for the yummy menu!

Mary | Deep South Dish said...

Gosh, what a gorgeous day! Just look at those skies. Just beautiful. What a great thing you are doing for the participants! Enjoy your time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails