Sunday, March 21, 2010

Meal Plan and Grocery List 3/22- 3/28

You may notice that the meal plan is a little light on content this week. It’s a week full of appointments and meetings in our household and for the weekend we’re hitting the road to visit family. I’ll only cook three dinners this week. But stick around, I’ve been busy in the kitchen...I may just post a surprise or two.

Monday March 22nd
Crock Pot Italian Beef Sandwiches

Tuesday March 23rd
Baked Potato Bar with Broccoli Cheese Soup

Wednesday March 24th
Coconut Chicken Chili

Thursday March 25th
Leftovers

Friday March 26th
McDonald’s? Wendy’s? T-Bell? : ) We’ll be on the
road getting our fast food fix!

Saturday and Sunday March 27th and 28th
Cooking from my mom's kitchen. You can be sure I'll report back.


Grocery List

Produce
3 onions
garlic
carrots
potatoes
green pepper
celery
Green onions
basil

Meat
3-4 lb. beef roast
12 oz. chicken breast

Dairy
milk
Provolone or mozzarella
cheese
8 oz. Light Velveeta

Canned Goods
coconut milk
chicken broth
olive oil
Spicy V8
peanut butter
cannellini beans

Dry Goods
2 packages Italian seasoning
flour
Hoagie rolls
Chili powder
Ginger
Cayenne pepper
jasmine rice

Freezer
16 oz. broccoli florets

3 comments:

Ty'sMommy said...

Oooo I am really looking forward to hearing about the Coconut Chicken Chili - sounds very intriguing!

Inspired by eRecipeCards said...

That coconut chili caught my eye as well

And I love that McDonald's has made the list

Katy ~ said...

Make that three of us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails