Sunday, April 19, 2009

Meal Plan 4/20- 4/26

The meal plan is back! We arrived home to an empty fridge tonight after over two weeks away. I put the kids to bed and began thumbing through recipes for the meal plan. I've gotta hit the grocery store tomorrow!

Monday April 20th

Dinner Out
Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband!

Tuesday April 21st

Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Pork

Wednesday April 22nd

Beef and Bean Burritos

Thursday April 23rd

Tuna Cakes and Salad

Friday April 24th

Just in time for the weekend warm-up, we'll fire up the grill!

Saturday April 25th

Make Your Own Pizza or leftovers

Sunday April 26th

Quick Fettuccine Cacciatore


Grocery List

Produce

2 onions
2 green peppers
jalapeno pepper
lettuce
tomato
carrots
veggies for pizza
mushrooms
basil

Meat

2 1/2 lb. pork loin roast
8 cups cooked, shredded beef
12 oz. chunk light tuna
Whatever you like to grill. I'm thinking brats this weekend.
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast

Dairy

butter
8 oz. cream cheese
6 cups shredded Colby Jack or Monterrey Jack cheese
24 flour tortillas
8 oz. shredded cheddar
1 tube pizza crust
shredded mozzarella cheese

Canned Goods

cooking oil
20 oz. can pineapple chunks
cider vinegar
soy sauce
Worcestershire sauce
beef broth
10 oz. can diced tomatoes and green chilies
1 can chili with beans
1 can refried beans
mayonnaise
pickle relish
pizza sauce
1- 14 oz. can diced tomatoes
Italian dressing

Dry Goods

brown sugar
cornstarch
rice
flour
1 pkg. stuffing mix for chicken
8 oz. fettuccine

Spices

paprika
cumin
chili powder
garlic powder

3 comments:

Donna-FFW said...

How do you find the energy to do this after vacation. I usually need a vacation from my vacation.. I wish I had your energy and half of your organizational skills, your menu looks fantastic and Happy Bday to hubster.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! You were missed.

I love going to the grocery store after vacation. That's because I get to go by myself and decompress a bit.

Krista said...

Thanks ladies! It's good to be back!

I don't know about energy...I'm dead tired today. It's pure necessity that's driving me to go grocery shopping. My kids had freezer burned waffles for breakfast this morning because that is all I had to feed them. I'm even out of eggs!

Oh how I dream of going to the grocery alone...

No such luck today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails