Saturday, October 25, 2008

Meal Plan and Grocery List for 10/27-11/7

Nothin’ Fancy.
That’s my theme this week. After a week of visiting family, the unpacking, laundry, and just plain old playing catch up this week will warrant a plan with simple meals….so I’m titling this week’s plan, "Nothin’ Fancy". But stay with me. It’s still good food.

Monday, October 27th
Easy Shepherd’s Pie

Tuesday, October 28th
Broccoli and Cheese Soup
with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
1 1/3 cup of soup = 4 WW points

Wednesday, October 29th
Sloppy Joe Sandwiches

Thursday, October 30th
Turkey Kielbasa
Fried Potatoes
Green Beans

Friday, October 31st
Happy Halloween!
Is and always will be pizza night!

Saturday, November 1st
Sausage-filled Acorn Squash

Sunday, November 2nd
Beef Stew and Biscuits

Grocery List

Deli
Hamburger Buns

Produce
2 onions
garlic
Acorn Squash
Potatoes

Meat
3 ½ lbs of ground beef
2 lbs stew meat or 1 quart canned beef
1 lb turkey kielbasa
½ lb bulk sausage

Dry Goods
Flour
Brown Sugar
Beef Bouillion
Bisquick

Canned Goods
Tomato soup
French onion soup
Cream of mushroom soup
Ketchup
Mustard
Worcestershire sauce
3 cups of chicken broth
Beef gravy

Dairy
Milk
Velveeta
Cream cheese
Shredded Cheddar

Freezer
16 oz broccoli florets
24 oz stew vegetables
4 cups mixed vegetables

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hi Krista! This blog is great! I found it through Katie P. via my sister's blog. I love how you've separated the ingredients into categories, I do the same, so this totally fits my agenda. I'm looking forward to trying out some of your recipes. This is definitely what busy moms need, quick, easy, yummy meals and meal plans. Thank you!

~Melissa (Whitley) Blackford
Rachael P.'s sister

Related Posts with Thumbnails